 Organizations / SciBrick / 44
Re: Cosmic Rendezvous - SciBrick Event Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Eric Sophie wrote:
<SNIP>
In the future we hope to be invited back to any and all Challenger Center
Events.

Many Thanks to to the fine folks at NASA, The Lego Company and to the fellow
SciBrick Members who helped make this event a success.

Sweet! I saw the pictures today on Brickshelf and was hoping you'd post
something soon to explain the event, very nice.

And I like how you've continued the tradition of getting attractive women to
pose with your models...maybe Mecha ain't so bad after all ;)

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org