 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 5586
Re: LDD 2.0 is out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 12:22:13 GMT

Exactly my problem. CPU usage goes to 100% an the program is unable even
move a window or open a menu and crashes if I try to close it. I have a
graphic card Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 with 128 Mb ram.
Useless to say that I'm VERY disappointed... >:(

Hi Salvatore,

Good news! Someone posted a possible solution here
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ldd/?n=82 and this worked for me, maybe it will
work
for you too?

Regards