 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 4523
  Re: Legofest di Torino

(...) Ciao a tutti, So much thanks to express. Thank you Luca (and your family) for the event organisation. What a nice idea was this tour on bus by night. We all have enjoyed it. Marco, Luca, Gianluca, Alex, Davide and Sara, Diego, Mariolina, (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Legofest di Torino

(...) I thank you for coming and to be so nice with us... Next time we will attempt to make LF sponsorised by Coca Cola (hehehehe) :) I hope your work as a Lego Ambassador could be useful as much as your kindness and joy and enthusiasm is. Can I (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Legofest di Torino

(...) To maintain a personal website is time consuming (and quite expensive). So I don't maintain "www.6studs.com" anymore. (Anyway it was not very well updated :-) ). But I'm trying in the near future to restore some content of it on the FreeLUG (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Legofest di Torino

(...) Thank you again Didier for all the stuff you gave me and to the other ItLug members. The FreeLug and the other professional stickers, the good French wine (I will drink it with a good fish dish) and the Mocs I've seen (the swimming pool of (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)