 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 3840
  Re: Nuovi treni 9V

(...) It's interesting; it appears that Luca went ahead and did exactly what you did, only in Italian. Did he even know about your site? I'm not sure which is a stronger message-- that all of the protests come from one, unified source, or grassroots (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: Nuovi treni 9V

(...) I had already done that ;-). Bablefish is great for getting a general gist of a writen post/page. I just don't like using it for translating my posts into another language. I feel it looks unprofessional as the translations are pretty choppy. (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

  Re: Nuovi treni 9V

(...) Hi! I've found many weeks ago the website (URL) and the idea of the protest comes from there. I've picked up a picture (sorry if I didn't say nothing) I liked and wrote my opinions in Italian language. They are pretty similar to the ones (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nuovi treni 9V

(...) No problem, that is what those images are for :) As for the site I am working on ways to make it even more international. As it stands members can choose their language and most of the "navigation links" will translate for you. I am also (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)