 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 992
Re: OK, here's the update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 01:53:15 GMT

I have emailed the Trains 2001 people with our request to be in the main
hall, with the dimensions we've been talking about (12' x 18' with exposure
on all 4 sides).  I've mentioned that there is a good chance that Lego will
be sending out notification cards to Lego club members in the area to
publicize the show (and our involvement), which should bring out a lot more
people.

I apologize for the my sporadic response times.  I'm still out of town, and
don't have constant internet access.

Robin

PS  The first friday in June is a better date for me for the next meeting.