 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 985
Re: OK, here's the update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 05:34:13 GMT

our convention on Sunday, August 5. We are very pleased
to hear of your interest and will be high on our list when we
finalize allocating our limited space.

Seems good to me.

Agreed.  Overall, the reply is good.

We can probably say that we'd *like* a 12x18 foot space with viewing
on all 4 sides, then they will at least know what we're aiming for.

That's what I mentioned in the first email I sent him.  So, I'll just
reply with "ASAP" and check in again in a couple weeks.

Robin

PS  Kevin, I got the entry forms today in the mail, and am taking them
with me to send later.  I'll probably have some questions when I look
closer at them.  We didn't have to pay anything last year, did we?