 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 589
Re: T-Shirts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:41:35 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Just a thought.  I've done a few of these at home, using good quality
T's, an ink jet printer, and that T-shirt iron on transfer paper you
can buy.  The results are quite good.  It would be fairly easy to
print up a few with the logo, etc.  Cost would be $10 - $12 apiece,
I'm guessing.

Thoughts?

Robin

How do they wash? What's the longevity of the iron on?

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html