 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 607
Re: T-Shirts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 06:24:37 GMT

I want one!!  Yeah, baby!

Xan

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: T-Shirts?

(...) It's better than I expected, but it is still an iron on. I actually don't have any of my own. I've done them for gifts, but I've never had any complaints. Actually, the shirt is washed immediately after transferring it, as part of the process, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)