 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 563
Re: Logo and Sign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 03:06:17 GMT

I'm willing to do some updates to the web site, if given the ftp
access to it, etc.

Wonderful.  We'll get that set up soon as we have a moment.  Please feel
free to completely rework the site.  I only created it as a temporary hoping
someone with hands and creativity would take up the responsibility.

Alex, just a reminder ...   ;-)

All I really need is an ftp username and password to upload and
download to the VLC site.  Email me when you have such.

Robin