 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 564
563  |  565
Subject:
I got pieces ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 05:19:58 GMT

Well, I finally got sick and tired of not having my Lego near me, so I
raced over to our storage unit, hauled everything out, and dragged all
my Lego crates out from the VERY BACK of the unit.  I now have them
all here, and have access to all my stash (not including my auction
stash which is stored at my partner's house) for the first time in 2
years.

Needless to say, I'm no longer short of pieces.  What am I short of
these days is time.  Unfortunately, my work has thrown me a little bit
of a curve, and I'm forced to throw more hours at it that I would
like.  Consequently, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to actually
build for the show.  I do want to throw together a few choice pieces,
and also add to the general feel with the extra "human interest"
pieces that don't take much time.  I should be able to do some other
smaller pieces, like larger trees, a river, etc.

For those of you that are doing a lot of building, however, I may be
able to be a parts source.  If you find that you need something, just
try me.  Chances are I've got what you need.  I'd be happy to lend out
pieces for the show.

Some things of current interest that I found while reaquainting myself
with my Lego:

- micromotor
- lots of light and sound elements
- lots of extra 9v motors (old style)
- most of the parts for another Metroliner car (I'm going to try and
build another (non-club) car to add to the Metroliner - perhaps a
straight cargo car)
- a couple of speed regulators
- about a dozen baseplates, many of them plain blue and green to add
to the layout

- and, well, generally, about 10 large rubbermaid containers full of
various and sundry pieces, minifigs, etc.  It's about 60% sorted, so
it should be relatively easy to find certain pieces.

Robin