 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 377
376  |  378
Subject:
Logo and Sign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:06:45 GMT

Unless there are any other suggestions, perhaps we should assume that
the latest logo is the one we'll use, at least for this show.

I will create a high res file to be used for the web site (which
should be the same as whatever we use at the show, for consistency),
flyers (which will reference the web site, I'm sure), and sign(s).

I'm willing to do some updates to the web site, if given the ftp
access to it, etc.

I'm also willing to do the legwork for the sign.  I basically know
nothing about getting a sign like this made.  Any help?  Suggested
signmaking company?  What kind of sign do we want?  Plastic banner
(roll up) type?  Stiff (styrofoam back)?  How many signs?  Cost?

After we spec out our layout, we need to get the fabric to skirt the
tables with.  I could help with this, if necessary.

Anyway, starting to introduce too much into this thread.  I'll wait to
hear back from you.

Robin