 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 378
Re: Train Show COnfirmed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 02:43:47 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
My guess is that we are on one long side of an island, with another
exibitor "behind" us.  For example, if we put up a 4' wide table,
we'll have 2' behind to stand, etc.  Kevin, can you confirm?

I've emailed Dick to ask, but even if we have exactly 6ft depth to work
in we can get a chair(s) behind the 18" depth sections. We'll have more
room behind it than we woud have inside the 8'x8' square.

It would be great to have a panel to put at the back of the display with
teh current Lego train sets on and a guide as to sources. Would save a
lot of talk time answering teh same questions over and over again. At
the very least we should have boxes from the sets available to show
people. A framed panel of pegboard with plywood "feet" could be
freestanding and easy to attach things to.

BTW, Setup on Saturday ends at 4:30pm. Hall opens again on Sunday at
7am. I reckon we should aim to get the tables and track laid out on Sat,
and as many pre-built buildings as possible. decide what else needs
doing and run hom and build madly on Sat evening, then add all the final
touches on Sunday am.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit