 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 376
Re: Train Show COnfirmed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:59:06 GMT

With the 6 feet does this include the space WE will need behind it? Or is
there additional room behind that?

My guess is that we are on one long side of an island, with another
exibitor "behind" us.  For example, if we put up a 4' wide table,
we'll have 2' behind to stand, etc.  Kevin, can you confirm?

Either way, we now have a fairly good idea of our space.  Let's
finalize a layout, and get busy.

... have more time to futs ...

... that would be "futz", I believe?

:-)