 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 384
Re: Logo and Sign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 06:35:36 GMT

I'm also willing to do the legwork for the sign.

Cheap and not necessarily very permanent. If we change the logo later we
don't want to have laid out many $$ on this one. I suggest a large paper
printout of the logo done at a service bureau, glued to a piece of
foamcore board. Just one.

OK.  I'll check around, and see what our options are.

Yep... time to download Track Designer.

Done.  I'll also begin playing with monorail layouts in the space.
The sooner that we can get some very basic shape to the space (ie.
tables, "water", mountain, town, etc.), the better.

Robin