 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 485
Re: Train Show Project Timeline - update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 01:46:19 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
Train Crossing is kicking serious brick... Though I don't know the exact
placing for the two tracks so I'll have to wing it... Also, I'm not sure if I
have the needed 1by8 gray caps to bridge the gap between tracks. Kevin?

Yep, I have 26 of them (assuming you mean tiles). I'll try and remember
not to use them somewhere else!

The power supply (re, battery pack) was picked up today and is working fine.
This is for powering the two flashing lights on top of the fuel towers. (I
still need two more blue tubs to make the other tank.
I've added the ladders to the tanks. Looks good. Now comes the logos
plates... Kevin, do you have an octan tanker or two?

I have a fair number of tiles with Octan logos, a thin plastic Octan
banner several inches long, and probably some Octan stickers. probably
enough to do what you need.

Saterday:
7:00 am Rec Center Opens to arrange hall.
8:00 am Registration desk opens at SW door. Start setup of displays.
9:30am 1st Clinics  (Whatever the hell that is...)

Sunday:
7:30 am Rec Center opens
9:00 am Public Show opens
9:30 am Videos start (???)
4:00 pm Public show closes and we clean up.

Great, thanks Dean. Clinics and videos are for the model railroad
conference part of teh event.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit