 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 483
482  |  484
Subject:
Train Show Project Timeline - update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 05:40:20 GMT

Oct 17-20: Online discussion of track layout etc: get answers to
questions from Dick Sutcliffe.

We've pretty much sorted out the layout, but I never heard back from
Dick. I'll try him again.

Oct 21-22: In-person meeting re track layout on Sat or Sun - finalise
layout

Done, and we're working onwards from it.

Oct 23 onwards: Dean work on electronics and controls

Dean, what's your list of electronic doohickeys and status of each?
Don't go crazy <g>.

Oct 23-28: Decide on structures and rolling stock and who will build
them. List all other required objects/tasks and who will do them

Time to make a task list... separate message

Wed Nov 8: Table skirts, signs, display panels, handouts all acquired

Fri Nov 10:
Collect rental tables if necessary • NOT REQUIRED
Dry run of tables and track, evening VLC mtg @ Dean and Alex's. Load
tables etc into Kev's van and ?? other vehicles.
Kevin and Robin's minivans.

Sat Nov 11: Setup at hall (I would like to start at 1pm so I can go to
the Remembrance Day parade here as I usually do - Liz's band is always
in it. Howvever this is not essential.) Hall closes 4:30pm

Sun Nov 12: Hall opens for setup 7am, show opens ?? (Dean, you have the
forms, does it say on there?) closes at ??

Did you ever take a look at the forms Dean? What time does the show open
on SUn, and when close?

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit