 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 412
Re: Project Timeline proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:36:37 GMT

I can probably have a minivan available for use as well.  Unconfirmed,
but almost a sure thing.

If you could confirm this. As two Vans would make transporting the tables
AND the MOC's. As MOC's really do take up some room and can't be stacked...

I have confirmed that YES, I do have use of a minivan on the 11th and
12th, all day.

Robin