 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 482
Re: New layout from meeting is up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 05:03:00 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Robin Sather wrote:

I've uploaded a suggested monorail layout, file name "V-D0011R".

I've added road plates to it amd adjuted the monorail track a bit to fit
that. I wrote a long message explaining it all but my computer crashed
just as I sent it, and I really can't retype it all. Name is
v-r0012k.tdl. Monorail stn inside airport, big curved clear walls to see
it through... mountain in SE corner of E blob, log cabin, trees,
monorail on a ledge... complicated tracks over the water area... dock
station on monorail with escalator to ground level from platform between
tracks... crane at N edge cover 2 tracks, & out over water.

Ok I've updated the file. Put in green plates where I thought it would be
best.

Also, I put a 4.5 volt cross track on the squares where special stuff is so
it's easier to see.

I've completed half of my auto crossing system. It's got flashing lights
too!

But, for the life of me, I can't remember what colour the large X is that's
on the crossings (Labeled train crossing)  mines black right now but I don't
think that's right.

I also put a long black set of ladders on the fuel tank.  I need to find two
tubs to do the second one...
Then wire up the lights.

Do you think a RCX to control the switch track for the small loop would be
good?

It would do two small loops then two large loops.  Any good or leave it
manual.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html