 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 480
Re: New layout from meeting is up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 02:59:54 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

I've uploaded a suggested monorail layout, file name "V-D0011R".

I've added road plates to it amd adjuted the monorail track a bit to fit
that. I wrote a long message explaining it all but my computer crashed
just as I sent it, and I really can't retype it all. Name is
v-r0012k.tdl. Monorail stn inside airport, big curved clear walls to see
it through... mountain in SE corner of E blob, log cabin, trees,
monorail on a ledge... complicated tracks over the water area... dock
station on monorail with escalator to ground level from platform between
tracks... crane at N edge cover 2 tracks, & out over water.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm