 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 462
Re: New layout from meeting is up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 05:17:52 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

...On the X drive with a name v-K0009K.tdl. Just track, I have not
changed any of the baseplates, they will need moving around, and I took
the monorail track off. When I had to adjust the whole track layout WRT
the baseplates and I selected it all, it left the plates which hold teh
track up behind, that is the red blobbys all over the place! Someone
else with hands have a go at this now. Oh, I adjusted the right hand
loop slightly so it meets better, on the ground we had an upward bulge
in the loop. There's a place in the left loop where it doesn't strictly
meet either, but not enough to matter.

Good job sir, I'll look it over tomorrow when my hands have cooled down.

I think we got the most of it hammered out. Robin with his Monorail magic
can set up the Rail and we can get road and buildings down... Woohoo.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html