 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 461
  New layout from meeting is up.

...On the X drive with a name v-K0009K.tdl. Just track, I have not changed any of the baseplates, they will need moving around, and I took the monorail track off. When I had to adjust the whole track layout WRT the baseplates and I selected it all, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: New layout from meeting is up.

(...) Good job sir, I'll look it over tomorrow when my hands have cooled down. I think we got the most of it hammered out. Robin with his Monorail magic can set up the Rail and we can get road and buildings down... Woohoo. Dean -- Coin-Op's For (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: New layout from meeting is up.

(...) I've uploaded a newer version with all the stations removed. They were all orphaned. I'll look at working on the road tomorrow. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: New layout from meeting is up.

(...) On the Edit menu, there's a wonderful little feature that I discovered called "Refresh Supports". Try it, your hands will thank you. :-) Robin (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: New layout from meeting is up.

(...) I won't be able to do anything substantial until tomorrow night. I'll upload an idea or two then. Robin (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: New layout from meeting is up.

I've uploaded a suggested monorail layout, file name "V-D0011R". I didn't touch the baseplates (yet), and they don't really make sense any more. As I see it, all the monorail track is at least raised by one tall support (10 bricks), and in places (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: New layout from meeting is up.

(...) I've added road plates to it amd adjuted the monorail track a bit to fit that. I wrote a long message explaining it all but my computer crashed just as I sent it, and I really can't retype it all. Name is v-r0012k.tdl. Monorail stn inside (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: New layout from meeting is up.

(...) Ok I've updated the file. Put in green plates where I thought it would be best. Also, I put a 4.5 volt cross track on the squares where special stuff is so it's easier to see. I've completed half of my auto crossing system. It's got flashing (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)