 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 402
Re: Collaborative web space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:39:30 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:
After reading Dean's post, I just created some space on xdrive for the
stuff that we're collaboratively working on.  I'd just finished my own

Great idea Robin! Thanks for setting it up.

version of the layout with baseplates (including blue!) instead of the
9v track.  I'm sure Dean's is better, but here's a suggested system
before we continue any further.

I DL'ed your file but it seems to be the same as the one I posted - no
baseplates, still with teh track around the outside.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-park.htm