 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 405
Re: Collaborative web space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:09:42 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

I DL'ed your file but it seems to be the same as the one I posted - no
baseplates, still with teh track around the outside.

It is.  My "modification" was simply to rename the file in the
suggested format.  I posted a different message to ask Dean to upload
his "baseplate" version for us to work with.

Robin

Hey guys. I CAN setup my server to allow you guys some FTP/web access. If
it's easier then your X place.
Let me know, it would take about 2 minutes to do...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html