 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1346
Re: Congrats, Everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:53:37 GMT

"Robin Sather" <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:3b704c92.12498308@lugnet.com...
Feel free to add more stories!

One woman spent about half an hour around the Harry Potter corner, and
took my name and number.  She's having a HP themed birthday party for
her son at the end of August, and will pay me to bring my portion of
the layout for display at the party!

That's awesome!  Don't forget your tazer and cattle prod... ahem.  heh heh.
Charge lots!

Speaking of $$$, we'll have to discuss fund raising for the club to pay for
some of the things (like plexi) that we'd like to do.

... I'm also available for Bar Mitzvahs ... but I ain't wearing no
clown nose ...

C'mon... everyone has their price.  heh heh.  What about a Lego clown nose?

Xan

Robin