 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1342
Re: Congrats, Everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:18:44 GMT

Feel free to add more stories!

One woman spent about half an hour around the Harry Potter corner, and
took my name and number.  She's having a HP themed birthday party for
her son at the end of August, and will pay me to bring my portion of
the layout for display at the party!

... I'm also available for Bar Mitzvahs ... but I ain't wearing no
clown nose ...

Robin