 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1337
1336  |  1338
Subject:
Congrats, Everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:59:44 GMT

I just wanted to post a quick note to all who participated in putting
together the weekend's show.  You did a fantastic job!  Thanks for all
the sacrifices that each of you made, in time and money, to make it
happen.  When we all work together, great things can happen!  It was a
pleasure for me to work (and play) with all of you.

Cheers,

Robin