 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1220
Re: Plexi ... again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 21:51:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Jason Spears wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
Some more pictures.

Fabric definitely stapled to the 2 x 2.  Interesting that there is no
top edge on the this segment, and that they've overlapped the two
pieces.

Actually I think the apparent overlay is an optical illision.  There should be
no way those pieces overlap with the bases so far apart.  Also since there is
no white lip, I am pretty sure this picture was taken during the setup on
Friday.

There is a white lip, it just looks gray in this picture.  It's the gray
stuff 'above' the monorail track.

And there is no overlay, it's a gap.  The ends of the plexi pieces are
flush with their respective 2x2.

Steve "picayune" Bliss