 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1208
Re: Plexi ... again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
Some more pictures.

Fabric definitely stapled to the 2 x 2.  Interesting that there is no
top edge on the this segment, and that they've overlapped the two
pieces.

Actually I think the apparent overlay is an optical illision.  There should be
no way those pieces overlap with the bases so far apart.  Also since there is
no white lip, I am pretty sure this picture was taken during the setup on
Friday.

The base is held on by some sort of black bracket.  You can see two of
them in the above picture, at the corners.

Robin

P.S.  Some "fond" memories of the last show ...

It seemed the monorail, being so close to the edge and so slow, was the most
vunrable to getting knocked off.  (Slow was a factor because people sometimes
didn't even know it was going around so people didn't look out for it.  This
run here on the left is where most of them went down (that I saw, apprently one
fell inside the airport, but I wasn't around when that was noticed).

-Jason