 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 122
Re: Exclusivity in VLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:37:55 GMT

Alexandria wrote:

The steps to join the VLC are very simple.

1.  Go to website.

I know a few other fans of LEGO, but I don't personally know anyone else
who knows about LUGNET or the VLC

2.  Fill out Join form.

Only applicable if a person happened to know to look there in the first
place.

3.  Receive e-mail from co-founders with all details.

4.  Go to meetings.

5.  Have fun.

Where is the exclusivity?  I'd really like to know.

As I said... I just call it as I see it.

Not giving out the location of meetings may make sense if those meetings
are being held on private property, but what should really be a
pubically accessible event like a LEGO club meeting is probably not in
the best interests for the growth of the club to continue to be held at
such a location.

Mark