 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1106
Re: Emergency VLC meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 05:23:34 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

in article 3B565F68.25EDAECA@akasa.bc.ca, Dean Husby wrote:

The meeting this friday is not going to be really fun. It's just for us to
work, work, work. No time to show off anything...

Ah, well we don't want to be in the way. Maybe another time.

Now... If you really want to come and help out... Why not come and stay the
day
with us at our next show event. Aug 4th I think it is. We could use the help.

That's our next SEALUG meeting date. :^)

The actual public show day is Aug 5th. You guys are welcome to help us out on this
day if you wish.

We'd love the help.

Maybe we can get coordinated after that sometime.

We would definitely like you guys to attend our monthly meetings. Perhaps we should
have a road trip down to one of your meetings. See how the other side lives.

Dean