 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1139
Re: Emergency VLC meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:56:55 GMT

Argh. Another meeting I can't come to tonight because I didn't know till
today (and I promised my g/f I'd take her to the States).

Aug 5th... I'll try and remember that (Bryan, can you leave me an icq note
during the week of Aug 5th?) Hopefully I can at least stop by for a visit
(haven't seen any of you in months!)

Mark W.