 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1099
1098  |  1100
Subject:
Emergency VLC meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 02:01:53 GMT

This Friday July 20, 2001 7:00 pm until whenever -- Emergency VLC
meeting.

Note:  THIS IS NOT THE TRIAL RUN.

However do:
Bring what models and construction you have done that you want opinions
on
or need help with etc.

We will be discussing:
Task lists -- swapping "to build" items as necessary
Logistics
The trial run (to take place tentatively on Friday July 27)
Any concerns about the upcoming shows

We will have track set up for sundry purposes.

This meeting is located at the normal place. Members only of course.

We look forward to seeing you.

All the best,

TFM & Xandria