 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1107
Re: Should me have a meeting on Friday night?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 05:15:12 GMT

Anyway, I hope you guys have a meeting, and I hope someone from SEALUG wants
to come with me!

I would LOVE you guys to come up for a meeting, or a show, or for,
well ... any ole' reason!  However, this friday's meeting will mostly
be business, checking clearances on the as-yet-unassembled layout,
allocating last minute duties, shuffling responsibilities, arranging
transportation of everything, etc.  It probably wouldn't be the best
time to visit.

As Dean mentioned, you guys should come up for one the shows that
we'll be in this year.  I read that you've got a meeting on August
4th, but the first show we're in actually runs 2 days, the 4th AND the
5th.  Come up for the Sunday!  A short road trip, and you'll get to
see our new layout!

Post or email for all the gory details.  If you can't make it then,
let's set up something more definite a little further down the road
for everyone to look forward to and plan for.

Robin