 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1095
Re: Should me have a meeting on Friday night?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:40:24 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Subject says it all.

I've talked to some of you already, and most are free.  I say that we
get together to take stock of how things are going, show off some new
models for inspiration, and give each other a mental boost.  From what
I've heard while talking to you all, this show will ROCK!  I simply
cannot wait to see it all come together.

I'll be calling everyone about the possibility of a meeting.  Meeting
this friday (20th) will leave one full week before our trial run on
the 27th, which then leaves one full week before the show!  Things
need to come together now, so I think meeting would be smart.  We may
also be able to shift some of the building responsibilities from those
that are feeling a little swamped to others that really have their
mojo running!  Anyway, please reply with your thoughts.

Robin

Sounds good. Where?

Dean