 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1070
Re: Plexi Shielding / rope barrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 23:04:14 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

With the time restraints left I'd say we go for the rope. We don't have the
time to do a shield right and I don't with to toss away cash..

Dean, does Alex concur?  If so, let's consider it a decision made,
that's enough of a majority to proceed to discussing the whos and
hows.

Robin

Yes, Alex agrees.

Dean