 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1069
Re: Plexi Shielding / rope barrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:49:54 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b4f3a16.51244799@lugnet.com>...
How many supports would we need?  Every 3 feet?  4 feet?  I little
drawing gives me about 20 to 22 supports.  Kevin, do you have enough
buckets?

Yes, and extras.

Do you have concrete?

No.

Do have time to make the rope barrier?

No, nor hands for mixing concrete :-)  But I can deliver the rope and
buckets to someone else in the Vancouver/Richmond area on Saturday. I don't
care what happens to teh buckets afterwards, but I need to have the rope
back in teh same condition it left me, not cut into shorter lengths than it
is.

The city block is going well and looking good, I am almost halfway done with
it.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1