 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1049
Re: plywood train tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:50:12 GMT

Just another thought ...

For this first show (TTOS in Richmond) we do have free tables
available for use.  Should I inquire as to sizes and see if we could
make them work for us?  It would sure save us some money right now,
and let us all concentrate on everything else.  I got another email
from the organizer tonight, and I need to email back confirmation that
we don't need any tables.  I think we should find out what's
available.

Robin