 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1048
Re: Sign is finished!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:46:42 GMT

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 04:01:08 GMT, "Kevin Wilson"
<kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote:

I tend to agree, but then again, take a look at this pic:

but someone could
certainly pull hard enough to break the thin stuff. That picture makes me
have second thoughts...

I think that if we were to put some sort of vertical strengthener
between the ends of the sheets, it would be much stronger, stiffer,
less prone to bending or breaking, and more visible as well.  I know
that there is something that is designed to go between these sheets.
You see it all the time in store displays, usually with thicker
sheets, but I'm sure it's available for the thinner ones.

Of course, we could always file down sharp pointed tips along the top
to prevent little hands from grabbing it ...

Robin