 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1050
1049  |  1051
Subject:
Mount Cheam Train Show Invitation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:54:33 GMT

Hi guys,

I got this email from the Mount Cheam Lion's Train Show people.  They
want us!  The show is on October 20th and 21st.  I'll reply that I'm
taking it to the club, and keep the communication open.  We (the club)
can discuss it here ...

Robin

... I'm the Chairman of the Mount Cheam Lion's Train Show and I'm asking if you
would like to participate in our upcoming October show. This is a non profit show
where all proceeds go into the communities including the Fraser Valley Child
Development Center. I saw your Lego Layout at the Trains 2000 show and
would know it would be a great addition to our local train show. The show
is in Chilliwack, October 20, 21st.