 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1054
Re: plywood train tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:19:54 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message ...

I found out that the tables are 2.5 x 6 feet!?!

Kevin!!  Can these work at all?  Please post your synopsis.

I don't thnk so. There's no easy way to get close to our current dimensions,
so we'd have to redesign the layout. No thanks :-)

On the other side of the coin, David has secured 2 suitable doors, so that
makes a total of 3 doors in the bag (for nothing!).  How many more did we
need?  If I remember correctly, wasn't it 6?

We need 4 doors total, given that we can use Robin and Bryan's 30" x 8ft
folding leg tables.

Your door is 28" wide, right Robin? We can just screw a 2x to one side to
bring it up to width (I don't fancy the idea of baseplates hanging off the
edge by 2"). Are David's the right size?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/