 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1053
Re: plywood train tables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 06:31:39 GMT

For this first show (TTOS in Richmond) we do have free tables
available for use.  Should I inquire as to sizes and see if we could
make them work for us?  It would sure save us some money right now,
and let us all concentrate on everything else.  I got another email
from the organizer tonight, and I need to email back confirmation that
we don't need any tables.  I think we should find out what's
available.

I found out that the tables are 2.5 x 6 feet!?!

Kevin!!  Can these work at all?  Please post your synopsis.

On the other side of the coin, David has secured 2 suitable doors, so that
makes a total of 3 doors in the bag (for nothing!).  How many more did we
need?  If I remember correctly, wasn't it 6?

The only issue with using these is how do we attach the plexi?

If we used the TTOS tables, we would have to rig up some sort of "clip" or
similar to attach to the table, and hold up the plexi and the skirting.
Sounds like a lot more work ...

Robin