 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1014
1013  |  1015
Subject:
Train Show Registration Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 02:37:17 GMT

Hi guys,

I'll be out of town until Monday, at which time I'll be sending in the
registration forms for the Trains 2001 show (November), and confirming
our involvement in the Toy Train Operating Society (TTOS) show
(August).

Unless I hear differently, I'll make the following assumptions:

(PLEASE VERIFY YOUR NAME!)

- The following name tags will be needed (please check spelling and
add your name if you'll be at either show - indicate the show):
             . Alex Carstens
             . Dean Husby
             . Robin Sather
             . Kevin Wilson (November Show)
             . Bryan Wong
             . Andrew (the guy who brought the "My own train" to the
last meeting - I'll call and confirm his involvement and last name)

- I'll use my name, address, and phone number as contact information

- The requested layout will be 12 feet by 19 feet with power and
exposure (to viewers) on all 4 sides

- I'll request that our layout be located in the main display
auditorium

- We will request NO tables (we'll use our own tables exclusively)

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Robin