 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1016
Re: Train Show Registration Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:09:30 GMT

Robin Sather wrote in message <3b1ee644.16595597@lugnet.com>...
            . Alex Carstens
            . Dean Husby
            . Robin Sather
            . Kevin Wilson (November Show)
            . Bryan Wong
            . Andrew (the guy who brought the "My own train" to the

Andrew Robertson IIRC.

David might well be interested too (David Gagnon) but he's away on a road
trip at the moment, not sure when he'll be back. How about Paul the garage
sale collector? Claus?

- We will request NO tables (we'll use our own tables exclusively)

Didn't we want one for the low water area?

Kevin