 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1021
Re: Train Show Registration Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:08:48 GMT

- We will request NO tables (we'll use our own tables exclusively)

Didn't we want one for the low water area?

I would recommend that we use ALL our own stuff, even it means renting
tables a rental shop and carting it there ourselves.  Otherwise, it's
just one more thing that can go wrong.

I now have a table available as well;  8 feet (96 inches) by 30
inches, 30 inches floor to tabletop.  I'm not sure where it would be
most useful.  I'm on the lookout for others as well.  I know that I
can also get hold of two or three of those flimsy square card tables.
The only possible use for these would be to hold brochures, boxes,
etc.

Robin