 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1020
Re: Train Show Registration Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:47:49 GMT

We are confirmed for the August 5th TTOS show.  Actually, we might be
displaying on the 4th as well.  I have a question in about that.

We have display space of 16 by 24 feet!!  Lots of room, and it doesn't
need to be completely filled, nor does it have to be rectangular,
according to my contact.  I've asked about open viewing sides and
expect an answer soon.

Robin