 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9851
Re: BOARD ROLL CALL - C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 02:03:21 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

1. do you plan on entering a C$ robot?

Yes.

2. do you NOW own a board?

I own 2.

3. where did you buy it and when?

One I've had for decades the other I purchased about 2 months ago at a
garage sale.

1.  Toys-r-us OLD style.  (blue legs, yellow board INTERLOCK chips)

one board is of this type

2.  Walmart Old Style. (blue legs, yellow board, SMOOTH chips, )

other board is of this type.

Source Where Purchased: (Walmart, TRU, From Your Closet, etc)

Games cupboard at my parents, and a garage sale in London.

When It Was Purchased: (Last week, last month, six years ago)

Decades ago, and about 2 months ago.

Frame colour:

Blue, Blue.

Board colour