 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9816
Re: BOARD ROLL CALL - C$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 02:46:21 GMT

1. do you plan on entering a C$ robot?

Yes. Time and motivation permitting.

2. do you NOW own a board?

Yes.

3. where did you buy it and when?

Walmart. About a month ago. It has blue legs, a yellow board, and smooth black
and red chips.

4. have you recruited a programmer who graduated from Waterloo?

Yes.

Any questions?

Yeah. Are you entering a robot? Boy would it be sad to have "Mr. entered every
rtl competition" show up without a robot. Go find yourself another programmer.
Better yet, team up with Bruce :)

Rob