 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9852
Re: Marble Sorting - marble size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:19:52 GMT

Yeah, putting lotsa work into this...

Replied to Dave off-line.

Gonna see about getting me some marbles!  I've lost all mine!

Dave K

I cant help but notice that you still NEVER answer the first question.

(pulls dave aside and whispers)

Dave,
if ya want to run an event you got to take the bull by the horns-
tell people EVERYTHING.  if you don't know the size. say so.  BUT also
tell them that you are thinking of going to billy-bobs, and buying the 8MM
size marbles.... (or whatever)

at least poor sweet dave A.  can get a START on his domino umm i mean
marble robot.

(end whisper)

how come Dave A is going to play the marble game? what about the C$ game?

HUH?

is C$ not in your interest level?

HUH... what gives?

Chris

Thanks for looking into the size Calum.  I actually have MarbleMiser2 built. I
am in testing phase now. As for C$ (C4), I will pass in it for now. If I get
time, I might take a stab at it...

Ciao

Dave