 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9829
9828  |  9830
Subject:
Marble Sorting - marble size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:42:34 GMT

Yep. I have actually gotten an early start on the next competition.

Question - can anyone tell me what the exact size (mm) is of the marbles that
will be used in the Marble Sorting competition at RTL 15?

Thx,

Dave