 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9828
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto November Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
I know.  But I'm just surprised to see you okay and encouraging bringing
huge things to a restaurant.  :shrug:

I'm not asking people to keep them out and play with them all night.  I'm asking
people to bring them to compare, then discreetly put them away.  It's not show
and tell for C4 boards.

I like the shoebox rule.

So do I.  I'm just asking people come with their boards to check quickly.  This
can be out in the parking lot before or after dinner too.

Calum
PS-I mean, you try and ask people what boards they have, and no one posts a
conclusive answer to help identify the boards. Then we ask people to bring them.
You know, I'm very close to just going with Chris' approach of, if it's not like
the one I have in my hands, then too frickin bad.